Neuro Athletic Coach Level 1
Where: Nijmegen, Netherlands
When: Sa-Su, 10am-5pm
Neuro Athletic Coach Level 1 - in english language!
NAC uses a brain-based approach for training, athletics and therapy. It connects the brain to the body with the focus on neuroscience. It combines functional neurology and complex movement with a new approach for fitness professionals and therapists.
- focus on the function of the CNS
- introduction to Functional Neurology for Fitness Professionals
- Neuro Assessments for fast evaluation of clients
- Focus on proprioception and mobility training in fitness training and therapy
- gait analysis with focus on brain function and dysfunction
- better postural control: how to fix movement errors and improve reactive stability
- faster learning and adaptation and how the brain regulates the body
- how mobility training improves brain function, reduces pain and helps with movement problems
Speaker: RF Head Coach Patrick Meinart
More information and registration via firstname.lastname@example.org